— Product Release Coordinator – La Crosse, WI— Web Architect— Sr. Marketing Promotions Manager— Senior Product Manager of Mailing Solutions— Software Development Engineer in Test— Technical Support Engineer— Senior Product Manager— Lead Qualifying Specialist
Product Release Coordinator – La Crosse, WI
As a Product Release Coordinator, you will work as an integral part of the product development team to deliver products and features to market. You oversee the integration and flow of development, testing deployment and transition to Support of each product release. You assess and diagnose issues escalated to the team from the support organization, and support the team as a Scrum Master to continually refine and improve its development and delivery processes. Responsibilities
- Act as the central coordination point for all operational software release management activities
- Act as a technical subject matter expert on the software products within the scope of the domain, liaising between the Support and Development organizations to quickly isolate, triage and resolve product issues
- Own and continually improve the issue triage process
- Support the product development team responsible for delivering software using the Scrum methodology in the Scrum Master capacity
- Work closely with the team to ensure that the Scrum Framework is followed, including facilitating planning, daily standup, burn-down management, and review and retrospective activities for each sprint
- Partner with the Product Owner to keep the backlog in good standing
- Remove any obstacles blocking or slowing down the teams (with needed support from management)
- Identify and coordinate dependencies with external teams
- Provide visibility to team status and issues through use of the team’s adopted tools
- Work with technical communications specialists to ensure that release documentation is accurate, complete and delivered in alignment with the overall release schedule
- Manage the assembly and upload of the team’s electronic distribution packages within the company’s fulfillment framework
- Other relevant duties may be assigned as business needs evolve
- 3+ years’ experience providing expert technical support for commercially delivered software products
- 2+ years’ experience working with teams using scrum or another agile methodology to deliver software
- Experience working in a cross-functional (a.k.a. “matrixed”) environment
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology
- Scrum Master certification, or a willingness to achieve certification within 1 year after start of employment
- Excellent communication, active listening, and writing skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and rapport with technical team members
- Ability to drive clarity of purpose and goals during release and sprint planning activities
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to prioritize tasks efficiently with high level of attention to detail
- Optimistic outlook
- Excited by the opportunity to continually improve processes within a small company; flexibility is key!
- Postal Industry experience
- Technical knowledge the following products: SAP BusinessObjects Postalsoft Presort, Postal File Preparation, Label Studio, Printform Manager, DeskTop Mailer, Business Edition
- Previous experience using JIRA for defect tracking or other process workflow support
Apply Top of Page
Satori Software is looking for a talented Web Architect to lead our efforts in deploying
data intensive, commercial enterprise software. We’re looking for someone who can’t
wait to roll up their sleeves and be a key contributor. The right individual for
this role will be a motivated and energetic engineer who takes initiative, enjoys
finding solutions to challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in
delivering highly reliable SaaS/cloud solutions.
- Architect highly scalable next generation Web applications and components that leverage both internally developed and 3rd-party infrastructure and tools
- Ensure only high-reliability components are deployed for our business critical, data intensive, enterprise grade SaaS/cloud platform
- Design, but also build it; 60% hands-on development work expected
- Stay updated and explore the latest web technologies to design and implement innovative new user experiences
- Experience designing and implementing large-scale, data intensive, high-availability commercial enterprise SaaS/cloud solutions
- Extensive knowledge of multiple technology stacks, (e.g., .NET, Java)
- Proven experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine)
- 8+ years of experience in Web Application development and/or architecture
- 3+ years experience with SaaS/Cloud-based platforms
- Familiar with GIT, Jira or other similar tools
- Strong hands-on experience working within an agile development environment
Apply Top of Page
Sr. Marketing Promotions Manager
Does guiding and developing the marketing strategies and programs necessary to enter and succeed in new markets excite you? Do you love the thrill of discovering what keeps your prospective customers up at night — and then using that information to create compelling marketing strategies and supporting campaigns?
Having mastered our current core market, Satori Software is looking to break into and dominate a new market. We’re looking for a senior marketing promotions manager who can’t wait to roll up their sleeves and be a key contributor to our success. The right individual for this role will be an experienced, accomplished marketer/leader who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in the results.
This role entails working closely with the marketing, product and sales teams to create marketing strategies, programs and supporting marketing tools, including: collateral, lead generation copy, webinar campaigns, white papers, sales tools and other materials to engage decision makers in a business-to-business selling environment.
- Lead the marketing activities necessary to help Satori advance into new markets/segments.
- Create integrated marketing campaigns including, but not limited to: email campaigns, direct mail, direct touch campaigns’ to generate sales leads in key segments and verticals.
- Build relationships with industry experts, complementary service providers and customers and develop highly relevant content to draw in more prospects.
- Leverage social media and blogging to engage with target prospects, establish Satori Software as a thought leader and revenue-generating web traffic.
- Produce webinars including scheduling, production of presentations and coordination of panelists, co-presenters and guests for conferences, webinars, podcasts.
- Coordinate seminar planning, speaker identification and submission for industry events.
- Coordinate and identify events, sponsorships and for tradeshows, user events and other applicable opportunities capitalizing on brand presence and lead generation.
- Accountable for lead targets, lead quality, conversion, and program performance.
- Research markets to determine revenue potential, recommend market specific initiatives to gain market share.
- Work with subject matter experts to gain additional market research, and then turn that information into action oriented direct response copy and high performing lead generation campaigns.
- Manage external resources for the generation of additional content and materials to drive lead generation activities.
- Ensure concepts and copy are clear a for targeted market segments.
- Track and analyze campaign effectiveness, provide performance reports and summarize results with recommendations.
- Develop internal and external communications, press releases, marketing collateral, email and web content to support lead generation objectives.
- Evaluate media placement and advertising opportunities; negotiate and coordinate media buys.
- Participate and contribute to the overall marketing mix; help others beyond primary responsibilities as needed.
- Experience as lead marketer helping open up new markets /segments in technology (software, SAAS) or professional services. Business Intelligence, Data Management/Data Movement/Data Quality experience a plus.
- Ability to take complex information and create clear, persuasive and consistent messages.
- Ability to lead multiple projects simultaneously, effectively manage the workload and meet budget expectations.
- Strong understanding of SEO strategies and implementation.
- Ability to work independently, taking direction as needed.
Apply Top of Page
Senior Product Manager of Mailing Solutions
The Product Manager of Mailing Solutions is responsible for Satori’s portfolio of products and services for in-house and production mailers.
- Understand the company’s overall strategy and strategies specifically concerning the mailing services category.
- Identify opportunities, emerging trends and competitive threats in our markets-of-interest.
- Develop business cases for investment opportunities.
- Ensure that we collectively understand the customer and the customer problems our products and services solve.
- Ensure that our products & services solve targeted customer problems as intended.
- Gather, prioritize, and communicate product requirements.
- Serve as Product Owner for SCRUM based development.
- Ensure that the entire organization is ready before launching new features, products or services.
- Manage the roadmap for the Mailing Solutions product line.
- Deliver value and insight throughout product & service lifecycles.
- Support marketing, sales and professional services in revenue capture and growth.
- 10+ years’ experience in product management and mailing software.
- Strong listening and analysis skills.
- Flexible, adaptable and self motivated work style.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Excellent written, visual, conversation and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with all team members and maintain a positive and professional attitude while fostering an atmosphere of teamwork.
- MS Office proficiency, including Visio.
- Ability to travel up to 30%.
- Post-graduate degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- An understanding of address validation, postal regulations and related services.
- Significant knowledge of competitive landscape of the mailing services industry.
- Product management certification.
Apply Top of Page
Software Development Engineer in Test
As an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET), you will perform hands-on testing of Satori Software’s newest line of offerings while laying the foundation for the future of an SDET team. You will work closely with development and QA to deliver products and features to market, lead and mentor others, and drive the future of tools and automation at Satori Software.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Enhancing, designing and implementing tools and automation
• Examining source code to identify areas of risk and testability
• Supporting QA and Dev teams by creating tools and automation
• Being a Quality advocate
• Mentoring and leading others
Experienced – You have extensive experience with testing applications and Web services built on Microsoft technologies. Experience designing, creating and maintaining test automation and are highly competent in C#.
Knowledgeable – You have a great understanding of a variety of Microsoft technologies, applications, test tools and frameworks. Git and JIRA experience is a plus. Knowledge of Postal mailing industry is a big plus.
A Leader – You delight in leading and mentoring others, are highly self-motivated and spread a can-do attitude.
Passionate – You love to test things and break things, learn new ways to work and teach others new ways to do the same. A love of waffles is a bonus.
Apply Top of Page
Technical Support Engineer
Satori is looking for a technical superstar who can help our customers with our desktop products, and eventually our production mail and custom integration products. This front line support position provides technical knowledge as well as postal regulation information to our growing customer base. This fast-paced, demanding environment requires multi-tasking and a detail-oriented personality. An even disposition with great communication skills is essential, along with the ability to describe complex topics in a clear and concise manner. A computer science background is preferred, and a strong technical background is required. Must be adept at working in a team environment.
• Provide comprehensive end-user support via phone and e-mail
• Assist Sales with technical issues to win new accounts
• Review and compose product bug tracking and feature request entries
• Provide end-user training
• Research and disseminate USPS business mailing rules and regulations
• Research and write knowledgebase articles for both staff and our customers
• A.A. degree in Computer Science or significant, relevant work experience
• One year experience in a software product/technical support department or 3 years of related, direct customer contact experience
• Strong desire to provide high-quality customer service
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks
• Team player who demonstrates positive, constructive, interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated and able to work productively with minimal direction
• Extensive knowledge and experience with Windows XP, Vista, 7, & 8
• Understanding of and working experience with computer networking technology
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office; Excel and Access in particular
• Understanding of and working experience with relational database technology
• Four-year Computer Science degree or deep, relevant work experience
• Two years experience in a software product/technical support department or 5 years of related, direct customer contact experience
• Knowledge of and experience with relational database technology and reading/writing SQL queries
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office; Excel and Access in particular
• Knowledge of and experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2012
• Coding knowledge and experience in VB/VBA/VB.net/C# or other windows-based languages and in the use of Visual Studio a definite plus, but not required
Apply Top of Page
Senior Product Manager
Satori Software is looking for a Senior Product Manager to our data quality software business. You will define our roadmap and product strategy, combining feedback from sales, marketing, development, customers and prospects. You will then lead execution of product delivery, working closely with a cross functional team to successfully launch into the market.
• Work with the VP Product Strategy and VP Strategic Marketing to document and articulate our data quality product direction
• Become an expert on the types of business problems that are solved with our products
• Gather and analyze feedback from sales, marketing, development and the market
• Define the product strategy, roadmap and priorities and communicate it to the company
• Become an expert on product user stories and competitor products in the marketplace
• Manage the process of defining product requirements and managing development backlog
• Act as Product Owner in our Scrum process
• Manage cross functional product release process
• Work with marketing to develop sales materials
Desired Skills and Experience
• 5+ years B2B Product Management experience for fast cycle technology products; enterprise software and cloud experience a plus
• Experience with agile development processes (Scrum) with rapid release cycles
• "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial, startup attitude
• Ability to work with different people across a team effectively
• B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline; MBA preferred
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical, problem-solving, decision-making and leadership skills
Apply Top of Page
Lead Qualifying Specialist
The Lead Qualifying Specialist is responsible for managing all inbound inquiries (contacts and leads) as specified by the firm’s qualifying criteria and marketing data management policies. The incumbent will respond to, assess and determine the disposition of all inquiries, including moving them to the appropriate sales representative and/or designating and entering them into the marketing system for on-going lead incubation and promotion. Additionally, the incumbent will work with the Marketing Promotions/Communications team members to define and execute on targeted marketing programs for leads held in the marketing database.
This position plays an important role in optimizing the firm’s return on marketing investment and in ensuring efficient flow-through of qualified leads to the sales organization.
• Develop and maintain a solid working knowledge of the application, key features and audiences for Satori’s products.
• Learn and effectively apply the Lead Qualifying Criteria established by Sales and Marketing.
• Ensure timely and proper system (data) entry and data enhancement of all inbound inquiries (web, webinars, trade shows etc.)
• Engage with prospects on the phone and facilitate gaining insights to key qualifying questions.
• Follow up with every inquiry to establish an appropriate level of qualification and to determine the next step for the inquiry.
• Ensure that inquiries qualified as “A” move quickly and accurately to the proper sales person.
• Work with the Sales Manager(s) to resolve ambiguity over who is to receive a specific lead.
• Support lead incubation of inquiries classified as “B” or “C” by collaborating with Marketing to define targeted campaigns designed to promote our products and services to these lead contacts.
• Support lead incubation by actively re-contacting “B” level contacts who have indicated a future need and working with them to re-qualify and potentially move the contact to “A” level and an assigned salesperson.
• Participate in and complete data remediation and data enhancement initiatives to help ensure that Satori Software has a clear and accurate view of the leads in our database.
• Occasional participation as Booth Staff for tradeshows.
• 0 to 2 years experience in a customer service or entry-level sales role.
• Strong communications skills
• Comfortable with and skilled at engaging with prospects on the phone
• Excellent data entry skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business
• Experience with navigating and using a CRM system
Apply Top of Page