Billing & Statements
While many people have begun to pay bills online, most still prefer to receive statements by mail for their records — or just as a reminder to pay. Improved address quality leads to faster delivery, less returned and misdirected mail and less wasted postage.
Address Management for Billing Systems
Improve address quality to eliminate many of the problems that lead to returned
and misdirected mail, wasted postage and lost opportunities. Regular address maintenance
may seem like a daunting task — the right solution makes it easy.
- Point-of-entry address validation — correct and verify addresses before they enter your database
- Reduce undeliverable mail — confirm that addresses exist in the USPS database as delivery points
- Change-of-address updates — forwarded mail takes longer; send bills and statements to customers' new addresses for faster payment
- Properly address mail for faster delivery — correct spelling, abbreviations and add missing address elements to reduce accounts receivable
Presort and Barcode to Save on Postage
Bills and statements may qualify for postal discounts if properly prepared. Satori Software products take the guesswork out of mail preparation. Wizards provide clear instructions as you complete each step in a mailing.
- USPS PAVE certified for postal presorting, including First-Class Mail®, Standard Mail® and Periodicals
- All required USPS documents and forms
- Integrated envelope and label designer
- Built-in support for controlling direct impression printers
Easy to Implement and Maintain
CASS Certified™ for address correction by the USPS, MailRoom ToolKit delivers easy-to-implement, sophisticated functionality at an affordable price. Copious documentation, including sample code, helps you implement the technology quickly. Bimonthly updates install smoothly and ensure that your software is up-to-date with minimum effort.
Learn more about MailRoom ToolKit Architect.