Few companies rely as completely on customer addresses as insurance companies. After
all, the address often defines what is insured: which house, farm or business. The
address also plays a big part in determining the rates due to area-specific statistics
such as crime, tornados and aggregate customer behavior. Of course, accurate addresses
also ensure the speedy delivery of policy renewals, insurance document and bills.
Reduce Returned Mail and Improve Customer Service
Improve address quality to eliminate many of the problems that lead to returned
and misdirected mail, wasted postage and lost opportunities. Performing regular
address verification and updates may seem like a daunting task — the right solution makes it easy.
- Point-of-entry address validation — verify addresses to provide
more accurate rate quotes and a cleaner database
- Reduce undeliverable mail and opportunities for fraud
— confirm that each address exists in the USPS database as a delivery point
- Change-of-address updates — flag policies for review or cancellation
when insured parties move
- Address correction — correct spelling, abbreviations and
add missing address elements — properly addressed mail gets delivered faster
Presort and Barcode to Save on Postage
Bills and statements may qualify for postal discounts if properly prepared. Satori
Software products take the guesswork out of mail preparation. Wizards provide clear
instructions as you complete each step in a mailing.
- USPS PAVE certified for postal presorting, including First-Class
Mail®, Standard Mail® and Periodicals
- All required USPS documents and forms
- Integrated envelope and label designer
- Built-in support for controlling direct impression printers
Easy to Implement and Maintain
CASS Certified™ for address correction by the USPS, MailRoom ToolKit delivers
easy-to-implement, sophisticated functionality at an affordable price. Copious documentation,
including sample code, helps you implement the technology quickly. Bimonthly updates
install smoothly and ensure that your software is up-to-date with minimum effort.
Learn more about MailRoom ToolKit Architect.